Thursday 31 January 2013

Spring's Homecoming and Love's In The Air @ Popper's Bubble Tea!





  Now then, it's been a while readers, you'll get it. Now that I'm in Seri Manjung, Perak for my posting again, a blink of an eye and everything changed. Well, not changed changed actually, more like many new things coming up. Like the new AEON Manjung, Malaysia's Biggest AEON Mall, and stuff like that.








  Anyway, a track-back to one of my favourite hangout places in Seri Manjung, I found myself hurling back towards Popper's Bubble Tea (the ambiance here is much relaxing with super nice people around to chat with!). Well, regardless of the recent comments I've been receiving and the recent new tea shops adding competition to this lovely shop of mine (I claimed it as mine now, muahahahahhaa! Nah, just kidding), this place continues the way it sets out, stressing on originali-Tea with every drink it makes.








  And yeah, for this Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day, both important up-comings, you can bet they'll have some amazing ideas up their sleeves. Walking into the shop, it's usual music soothing through the air, with decors all around, you couldn't help feeling the descent of spring bamboozling in every nook and cranny of le shop. With the passion of both these bubble tea lovers, Anthony and Jo Cyee, there's no way you could ever doubt their tea works now wouldn't you?








  Here, introducing the three-musketeers for this special occasion ~~ Lover's Delight, Spring's Passion and Shanghai Dream. Deng deng deng! Amazing as they sound, wait till you try them!








  Lover's Delight was my first pick, and no, I've got no one in mind, for the time being of course. :) With bottoms of pearls, grass jellies and many other stuff submerged in ice-blended lover fruit (I recommend you go with the bottoms that come with the drink, they certainly make a wonderful combo), it was sweet at the bottom and sour at the top. Imagine slurping up that mixture of taste, it really makes you go WOW!




Lover's Delight!



  As you know, in love, there're sweet, and sour times. Then now, highly recommended for those sweet and sour drink lovers who would go for a mix of taste.



A piece of LOVE from Popper's!




  Next then, Shanghai Dream. Boasting a tasteful of pineapple crush and lychee delight. It's their 'love potion  Jo Cyee told mii then. With bits of pineapple to add to taste, and it's bottoms to top it all, it a great mixture of fruit. Well now, let's hope this 'love potion' works as great as it tastes for mii then. Another amazing drink, worth the savour. Very original!








  Last, the Spring's Passion. The name says it all, blustering passion fruit goodness, a highly recommended drink for those passion fruit lovers. Having bottoms of it's own, it has its pride to boast with as well. Mostly I would say that it was served with passion 100% guaranteed! (Ignore the special passion seeds then XD). Taste-wise, I love it! They say all fat cooks are excellent cooks. Well I'm not a cook, but my body size tells you I eat a lot and I eat the best, so trust mii on this, very nice!




One for the passionate!




  Oh ya, Popper's Bubble Tea have now made cookies to go with the occasion, lovely lovely cookies. They were sugar cookies made by Jo Cyee, and what a delight they were. Being a fan of butter cookies, I loved them very muchie! Fragrant in and out, topped with a little sugary love, this is something to crave for when you pay a visit in February.




Cookies to die for!!!





Really yummy, I swear! XD




  Anyway, got a little bored and I was soon off my feet snapping photos like a mad man. And oh, I even took a photo of the little Popper kid. Sorry Anthony and Jo Cyee! :)







For further details, please refer:
http://nickel-low.blogspot.com/2012/08/poppers-bubble-tea-sitiawan-touch-of.html





Signing off,

Nickel Low CJ








No comments:

Post a Comment