Tuesday 1 January 2013

6 Resolutions For The New Year 2013




  Happy new year readers!! It's 2013 at last, and guess what? We ALL survived the 'apocalypse' to celebrate another new year once again. 2013, hmmmmm, to mii, it's another year full of challenges awaiting, and of course to set new targets in sight. 6 resolutions is all that I aim for in this new year, 6 new challenges, 6 fearful hurdles, tough but certainly not impossible.






1. To lose another 10kg and to keep on building on my foundation


  Yeap, for the past 3 months, I've taken up the initiative to 'actually' lose some weight. Not just lose some weight, but to bulk up as well. And yeah, lost 5kg in the process, body starts to take up shape (Not the tummy! Still a long way to go!), and it's time to just build up on that foundation. 10kg is all I ask, though my weight it really fluctuates. Sometimes it goes down, sometimes I really ate too much and it zooms right back up. My work outs are also not that regular lately, and it's time to squeeze some determination into it then. (Just ate soooo much in a new year buffet, shit!)






2. Mission 'Remodeling Johnny'


  Yeah, this is a resolution to help my friend Johnny in a remodeling process (See, I'm so good to help a friend). He's erm, maturely charming, but certainly needs 'some' (I meant a lot! Sorry Johnny XD) touch up. I'll try to make him a pretty boy, get him a girl and let him live happily ever after! Haha! I'm in the same group with him for another 4months plus for my posting, so let's hope for some results in that time period shall we?







3. Build up my financial basics and stability

  People might think I'm all but medical, but think again. Financial views and thoughts meant a lot to mii as well and I'll hope to keep on building on that. Gotta have a good planning after this and hopefully strike some profit eventually. I know I'm at a great disadvantage in both time and capability, but I'll try to make it through. Last year was a tough year for mii, having hit by several financial crisis, mii promise mii no spend spend too much liao!!! 







4. A partner perhaps?

  Well, it's been long since I've had my last date. Two years and still in the counting, I'm still searching high and low for that perfect half. Wonder who that might be then, but of course it's not of utmost importance though, if I were to materialize my third resolution above, if you know what I mean. :)
I'll just wait when time's right then, set some targets and take a shot coz, you'll never know, won't you? Ain't gonna celebrate special occasions with just guys and having to just stare at passing-by chicks all the time right? Gonna get some kick into this life though. Let's hope I'll be counting down to the next new year with a girl by my side then, hehe!







5. To live a happy life, most important above all


  For the last year, it's been all ups and downs. Most of the time it really hurts, and more of it crying my heart out. Never have I had one day to savour thoroughly, nor had I a day to distress myself. Course work, luck, exams, financial crisis, human relation problems; it's been terrorizing mii, chasing mii down like a hunter out for blood. A smile masking all those each and everyday, seemingly tough but deep down, no one could really understand. And cheers to the new year, a great life I'll have in time to come. Pray that I'll forget all short-comings, pray that I'll forget all hard-ships, and pray I'll forget those weight-bearing incidents; move on it is, and cheers to a happy life indeed! I'll promise I'll live on happily, to being happy for those many others who wishes mii so. :)








6. Expanding my Blogging capability

  Last but not the least, I would like to thank all my readers for your utmost support. Since I've started to actually blog 11months ago, I've now got up to 10,000 viewers. Of course it a small amount compared to those other famous blogging manias, but it's a good start for mii. And I won't just stop here, I'll just keep on writing and writing. Maybe it's just because I really liked expressing myself through words rather just through speeches and actions, and nothing's gonna stop mii from keeping that up. I'll really hope for more support from my readers then, reaching out to the world with these words, and hopefully, it'll make a difference in lives of others in some way or another. 







  Anyway, Happy 2013 everyone! May this be a new starting point in your lives; oh oh, and if any of you have any new year resolutions, please do share by replying to this article. Wish you all the best in this new year, huat arh!!!!








Signing off:

Nickel Low CJ
01/01/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment