Monday 28 January 2013

My Yellow Bees @ PUMA





  Well, the 'death' of my old yellow boots, as sad as I am, but I'll still need something to shoot around. Back to Al-Ikhsan again, and this time, PUMA shall be my choice! I still can't get over missing my yellow boots though, and so I once again had yellow as my pick. For these, I'll call them my Yellow Bees! Hopefully they'll help mii buzz around the court as the name suggests!




PUMA!!!!




  A damage of RM129 to my wallet, but I thought it was worth it, can't wait to try them out though. The new boots smelled tantalizing, and weird thing is I do think they're much more bigger in size than my old ones. Have my feet grown bigger then? Better hope not, ain't east finding the right size. Hope to start the new year with a roar, Chinese New Year's coming soon. Got my new boots, now for a pair of jeans and a few shirts to go with, what says you? :)




Yellow Bees!!!









Signing off,

Nickel Low CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment