Friday 6 January 2012

The Start Of Something New

Yes, and yes it is again! Well, it ain't just out of nothing that I just used High School Musical's hit song as my first  blog title, but it upholds something that sparks a new beginning for mii in this new year!

Hi, I'm Nickel, my full name Low Chen Jie stands for it. It really is out of boredom and a damn lot of free time that I decided that out of so many things to do in the world, I've decided to create my own blog. Well, to be honest, this isn't the first time I've decided like this, but only then this was the first time I'm committed in at least sitting down to write my first blog. Boredom certainly brings out the wild side of you huh?

And hence, I'm a second year medical student, a Malaysian, a Kedah-han. Studying in CUCMS, well, some place in Cyberjaya, and well, that's enough of intro from mii. You'll get to know mii better soon. Oh ya, noticed the 'mii' ? It stands for 'me', sorry, used to it.

As of any living creature, homo-sapiens to be exact, my life is full of colours and it just keeps getting better, full of excitement at every bend. Well, I'm not sure whether this blog would ever get read, but then, you'll never know..

Poetry and music has always been my best companions and they have never failed to make mii who I am today. Put them together and you'll get a person who speaks from his mind and heart. This too, you'll get to know later...

So and so, topics in this blog will be uh, yup, look above, see there? The main title? Life as we know it.

Life, it struts and stumbles, it has its leaps and bounds. Hence, I'm gonna have a review on life from a different perspective, from my perspective to be exact, and well, your opinions as well, I hope. The happenings and the life around mii and you, it'll all be 'rojak-ted' with my thoughts, my feelings and opinions into one.

Says the wise one:
"This is the law: Every thing existing on the physical plane is an exteriorization of thought, which must be balanced through the one who issued the thought, and in accordance with that one's responsibility, at the conjunction of time, condition, and place."
- Harold Waldwin Percival



Signing off: Nickel Low

No comments:

Post a Comment