Thursday 18 July 2013

Some Random Thoughts #4 (Wisdom Tooth?)

Smart enough? Nope, just plain stupid!




  As many of you have not known, about a few weeks ago, I had dental surgery (apeictomy they called it) to remove a mouth-terrorizing condition, called the Wisdom Tooth >>> Teeth! The fact that I had the 'luck' of having TWO growing relentlessly beneath the gums of my lower jaw.




Types of wisdom tooth! Mine was angular




  For almost a year I had to put up with them due to my busy schedules, bla bla bla... How they pushed against my gums and impacting on the nearby teeth, causing frequent flares that caused fever. Foods can't be chewed properly and gums get bitten accidentally by the upper jaws. And finally, tadahhh!!!! Got them all out after a 4 hour surgery under GA (General Anesthetic) and I still have my souvenirs with mii.




Something to remember! :)




  Anyway, the point is, why on earth would people name them wisdom tooth?!?! Nah it certainly doesn't make mii any smarter, my borderline marks in exams would prove much; nor does it seem to grow wisely either! Fact, it grows tremendously STUPIDLY!!!!




Swollen and impacted gums!




  Looking up on the website and got this:
They're called wisdom teeth because they generally appear later in life at a time when you are presumably "wiser" than you were as a child when your other teeth were coming in.

  Wow! That makes sense, SO NOT!! Still, I've got to know lot's of people besides mii having similar problems. My advice is to keep calm, get an appointment for a surgery, keep good oral hygiene and drink more cold water for a few days after surgery (helps to stop bleeding by vasoconstriction). After that, you can eat all you want!!! Cya!! :)










Signing off:


Nickel Low CJ







No comments:

Post a Comment