Monday 1 July 2013

Rainbow ~~ Amazing Comeback @ Rainbow Syndrome!





  Hello readers, I'm back after a month's break. There's a reason to that as well, and I would say everything panned out well. Anyway, as I make my comeback, a South Korean Girl Group is making their comeback as well ~~ Rainbow!! Actually, they did that about 4 months ago, but I was too busy to put it into text and was waiting for their official MV to be released, hence this 'out-dated' article nevertheless.













  Honestly speaking, they are a well-known group in Korea, but certainly not among the fans of other regions. I can see many K-Pop fans in Malaysia have questions like 'Who are they?' popping up in minds. Still, comprising of the lovely Jae Kyung, Go Woo Ri, Chu Hyun Young, Kim Ji Sook, No Eul, Oh Seung Ah, and Jung Yoon Hye, they really have changed a lot since I last saw them in 2011. Debuted in 2009, they are very lively, and of course my personnel fav would be Chu Hyun Yong, shhhhhhh, don't tel anyone! With much spice to add and more sliky moves, they certainly have made their point that they are very well alive and kicking! Fans who do not know them, watch out! They're here with a bang!









There she is in Blue! (Erhemmm)



  Anyway, they really hit the stage this time with their new songs 'Tell me Tell me' and 'Sunshine'. Hopefully with this come back, they will be there to stay and of course, fans and supporters will be there to cheer them on! Good luck girls! :)




Sunshine!!!!





Tell me Tell me






Signing off:


Nickel Low CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment