Friday 5 April 2013

My Life, Complete?





  A cooling bath at the stroke of midnight, a couple of good songs to get my mood going, a couple of friends for company and hitting away at keys of reach, I'm back blogging once again. It's been a long time I know. Today is much of a blank I would recon, nothing's much in my mind, no worries, stress-free, stuff like that. Then and then again, if small things like a melody could get your day going, a laugh to get your spirits all pumped-up high, and great food to go with of course, each bite relaying hidden bits of happiness; you know, well, at least I know, it's a life free from thoughts of all kinds, at peace, serenity to be of more of a description. Blah, I'm smiling now even so with each sentence racing to the full-stops of their lines. My life, is it complete then I wondered? Many times in fact, a struggle between bursts and sparks of doubt and convincement. Am I, at ease?








  That cool bath really got mii up and thinking, am I enjoying life as it is? Honestly, it would seem that I've lost my marbles. Then again, I am waking up to a smile each and everyday now. The reason remains a mystery. Girls? Money? Or drugs triggering the receptors of my sense of happiness? None of that comes to fit. (Oh, ignore the drug part, XD). A recap on my recent life, I am enjoying the way life walks for mii now. Leaps and bounds may it be, a smile settles it all, with each breath enjoyed in a peace of mind. Most probably it's because I'm letting life decide for itself instead of mii making those decisions and only to regret them in the end. No! It really is different from letting fate take the course of life, and it certainly isn't just giving up on it either. In fact, with each passing day, the sense of appreciation grew, the flow insued. 








  With each part of life in their very own place now, it really is no wonder I have no worries lately. My mind is just blank as it is, blank off stressful thoughts, blank off unnecessary feelings. Look around and I see smiling faces, glance afar and I see happy souls. Even if a downfall came crashing along, I just couldn't help smiling back at it. That said, a melody would seemed to mean the whole world to mii, and I thought; that's beautiful, just beautiful. And while words and sentences carry much more than they initially meant, communications with the ones I love and care would promise warmth like never before. That is the feeling I'm experiencing lately, regardless of what might happen next, each moment is very much alive to mii indeed. 








  Had no idea where this is taking mii to, but for once in a very long time, I felt sincerely happy in life. Things would not last is of utmost understandable, and be it the end the next day, the next minute or even be it the next stroke and chime, I could say I lived a happy life up till now. Just one advise to all, life is just too short to be taken seriously, and I abide to that much!








Things are going the way as it should be, 
Hence so it continues, an unfolding journey;
 
One would wonder of the agonizing past, 
Weird not as it doesn't seem to last; 

A new day awaits, ending this with a joyful hum, 
Hoping hard to wake up the next, a smile to greet, please be a joyful one!







  I am now at peace, inner peace.... (reminds mii of Master Shifu in Kungfu Panda!) 







Signing off,

Nickel Low CJ



1 comment:

  1. I had read your blog, it is full of realistic positivity in my opinion. I very much like your blog, that is such lovely affirmations, and at the same time funny too. Thank you

    ReplyDelete