Sunday 17 March 2013

8th Floor Lady






You waltzed right into that lift,
Two bags, small and big,
Air stewardess she ended her shift,
First glance and it made me tick.



Flashing those bright eyes,
Them red lips and rosy cheeks;
I lost my senses,
I lost my mind,
Stood there like frozen sticks.








I tried to throw a glimpse,
Or maybe not, 
I was puzzled;
It was too much, just unbearable,
Your beauty then, it just dazzled.



Make a move come on!
Make a move,
It's now or never,
Then a point to prove!
Hell yeah my courage stumbled, 
Them knees wobbled,
What could I do,
My stomach cooked up a rumble.








Alas the lift doors slid apart,
That fantasy it had to end abrupt,
All of a sudden you looked up and smile,
My heart melted, well t'was no doubt!



Up to the 8th floor you go,
Gone like the seasons of snow,
Of fluffy petals and feelings so mellow,
I wished I'd said 'Hello'....








Goodbye 8th floor girl. You've made my day! XD









Signing off,

Nickel Low CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment