Thursday 22 November 2012

The 'Like' Button


Yes I admit I'm a little slow, but editing HTML's just ain't my thing. Blurred for hours now, tired eyes staring right into my laptop late at night! But finally perseverance paid off and walla! I have my own 'LIKE' button linking to my new Facebook page! Muahahahahhaha!



<div class="fb-like" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/nickellow.blogspot?fref=ts" data-send="false" data-layout="box_count" data-width="450" data-show-faces="true" data-font="trebuchet ms"></div>




Hope this works! Do give mii a 'LIKE' anytime. It really pushes mii to produce even more articles in future. Those 'LIKES' fuel mii up! XD
I've still got that funny feeling I've messed it up again. Oh well, look at that! Epic fail!! hahahahahhaha
(Not gonna delete it, gonna keep it there to remind mii of how I struggled with a 'LIKE' button on HTMLs!!!!) ^-^






No comments:

Post a Comment