Wednesday 28 November 2012

Kim Jong Kook 7th Album, Journey Home



  Honestly, those Running Man series have helped mii discovered a singer, tough and muscular on the outside , yet a voice that could melt the hearts of many ~~ Kim Jong Kook. Yes, this guy has certainly surprised mii with his voice, in fact I couldn't even believe that he was the man who made 'Lovable' (one of his older songs during his Turbo days) sound that much extra little special and awesome!






  When I first got to know him on Running Man, I found myself deeply engorged in his songs. Unlike those modern-day K-Pops that we indulge in, his songs simply made an impact on mii. Now, apart from being just a Running Man member, I seriously, adore him and he is definitely in my record books of being one of the best singers I've ever set my ears on. I was wondering when he was gonna release his next album though, and as if thoughts are things, he finally stepped up with his latest masterpiece, 7th album, Journey Home!


  Here's the list of the songs in the album:



  Most importantly, one of his songs, 'Words I Want To Say To You' features the feat of Gary (Peaceful Gary of LeeSsang) and Haha (Haroro), two of Running Man's famous cast members, making this a very special and unique album indeed. Words aside, here's to enjoying Kim Jong Kook's latest album, Journey Home! XD




1. Words I Want To Say To You






2. Men Are All Like That






3. Men Also Feel Sad







4. Thinking Of You







5. Thousands Of Footprints






6. You Should Be Happy








7. So Pretty







8. Nostalgia







9. Disappearing







10. Story That Is Not The End








  And, my all-time favourite!!!!! Lovable!!!!!!










Signing off,
Nickel Low CJ




No comments:

Post a Comment