Sunday 23 December 2012

Some Random Thoughts #3 (What would it be like if the world really ended?)




  Waking up to another new day, after them, the Mayans predicted the world which should have ended on 21/12/12. Hobbling my way to the bathroom, staring right straight into the mirror, a reflection; my hair all messed up, an aftermath of the sleeping pillow harassment. Picking up le toothbrush, in it goes right left right left between those molars, teeth. A cold splash of water onto my face, with drips trickling down the edge of my chin. Eyes  they start to widen now, and a towel to touch up, brushing away those water droplets as if their presence were never felt. Fresh and ready, I took steps towards those rays and beams of sunlight, seemingly creeping through those slits in between doors and windows. The door now opened, and a burst of sunlight swept through instantly, conquered the hiding dullness in the living room. It is, a new day, another day like many other.






  Now and then, people are starting to live their lives as usual, unfazed by the words that made 21/12/12 a day many would just prick up and start chatting away. Whether it really was to be, a miscalculation of some sort or just some fantasized thoughts of people, conceiving minds of many; have you ever thought what the world would be, what you would be if the world really ended then?





  Well, based on theories like the invasion of aliens, asteroids crashing into the earth, a giant flood that would sink continents, humans becoming zombies due to a viral plague; I would say I wouldn't like to picture the aftermath of that (my hair was already bad, not to say this), one word to describe it all -- CHAOS.






  Not that I believed in the end of the world, but I do wonder what it would be like, life after doomsday. Will I be fighting zombies as in Left4Dead? Will I be boarding a ship in an evacuation process if a giant flood does happen as in the movie 2012? Will I be abducted by aliens, slayed and experimented, my brains extracted and my soul disintegrated? Rubbish thoughts but then, what gives? What thinks you then if the world did actually go 'kaput'?






  Anyway, I lived, and as promised, I'll be still blogging into the new year. Christmas is coming soon and the Chinese Winter Solstice just ended yesterday, the same day as doomsday. No one knows when this world would end, but if it did, let it end in style! And if it really did ended, I freaking wasted my whole life studying in school and collenge! WTF!!!! XD





Oh ya, check this fact out! I thought it to be so true, haha!!!!









Signing off,

Nickel Low CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment