Monday 10 December 2012

Some Random Thoughts #2 (End Of The World? What Will You Do Then?)



  Recently there is then the 'End Of The World' hype, of the Mayans predictions, of Hopi Mesoamerican Long Count calenders, of lines and words scripted in Bibles and Qurans. Then they say it'll happen, but some smart guy says it's on the 21st December 2012, doomsday looms they say, judgement day, the apocalypse  ''kaput'', gone, everything! Be it true or not, I just am too young to die, well at least for now.





  Of course of course, they've predicted this before. Since last year have people created speculations of how the world is gonna end. Movies like '2012', 'Apocalypse' etc, all these points towards the extinction of the proud human race.Aliens invading, the core of the Earth shattering, continents sinking to huge floods, enormous asteroids crashing into Earth, well those theories you've all heard it before. And yes, they've trolled us before. I was awaiting that day when all I got was withered leaves falling to grace at a sudden gush of wind. I'm still alive!





  Be it true or not, here comes the question: What would you do then at the brink of world's end?





  Personally, if I were to be in a place without any of my love ones nearby, I'll make two important phone calls. One to my mum and the other a personal secret. Of course if communication lines are all out, then there goes my plan. Rather than just panicking, I'll most probably be enjoying the last few moments of life, that's the least I could do at that point of time, ain't it?






  Then, I wonder what others would do if this were to be true. Asked a few of my friends and it was of all kinds of responses. What thinks you then? Do tell what you're gonna do then by replying, preferably through NuffnangX. However it is, I doubt that doomsday would come, at least with the way I looked at things, I'm gonna live through this year and proudly be blogging into the new year! ^-^










Signing off:

Nickel Low CJ
12 days before the predicted 'End Of The World'.


No comments:

Post a Comment