Saturday 22 December 2012

10,000 mark at last!!!





  Finally, after a year of long hard work, my counter hit 10,000 views at last! To many, and I mean Many of those famous bloggers, this would be of no significance (Well, most probably that I'm not one who storms the world, nor one that posts outrageous articles, nor am I any pretty girl/guy) . To mii, it meant a lot, to start from nothing up till now, I was amazed that it would even reach 10,000 views in 12months time.





  This blog, which I first opened my account in 2008 was left UNTOUCHED, yea, get mii, untouched at all till the starting of January 2012. From then on, I've been trying to write my best for my readers; be it good or bad ones, contradicting or irritating either way. Throughout this one year experience, I've faced ups and downs, problems here and there. Of course with all the persistence and help from Blogger team, I've managed well actually to be fair.






  Honestly, I was aiming for only 5,000 views at the start of this, and this really has doubled my expectations. Here, I would like to sincerely thank my readers for all your support. Your comments, opinions, ideas and view counts has lifted mii significantly. I would also like to take the chance to thank all those websites from which I've used their photos in my blogs and also Blogger itself to give mii a chance to express myself through articles and stuff. I've never been more content ever since. Till then, I'll just keep on writing into the new year, and guess what, I'm writing on the end of what they call 'Doomsday'. I'm alive and kicking!! XD






Signing off,

Nickel Low CJ
22/12/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment