Saturday 30 June 2012

Letting Go...




Let go,
The mother bird does, 
Of its little chicks; 
Spreading their wings,
They flew off into the dusk.


Let go,
Those dandelion petals,
Yellow and gold;
Floating through the winds,
Where they land, their story be told.





Let go,
Those beautiful nights,
You weren't to stay;
We know it's impossible,
What's there else to say.


Let go,
I pleaded with my heart,
My love towards you;
A hidden secret, 
An angel's touch.






I lied to myself what's worse,
I lied to you,
As now and then I regretted,
That I fell in love with you.


Your smile and laughter,
Beautiful in every way,
Forgive me please do, 
I just can't help falling for you.





All these years,
You've provided care and love,
How you've touched my heart,
I'm sorry I just couldn't resist.


Might as well hurt myself,
Just to see you smiling at me;
I don't wanna lose it all,
Please do stay, 
I'm begging on my knees.





My love then be it in secret,
May things be the way they are;
We weren't meant for,
I know it deep down,
My love hence be cast afar.


Let go,
Just let it go.....




Thx to Teoh Siu Yin for this wonderful piece of idea to keep mii writing! XD


Signing off:
Nickel Low

No comments:

Post a Comment