Saturday 11 February 2012

Tears On A Lonely Valentine’s Day


  Tree leaves rustling outside the window pane, with the wind dancing throughout the cold night. The stars and the moon, them the décor of the pitched-black sky, the night so quiet, silent as time goes by. Ants crawling up and down the wall cracks, drips of water down the toilet sink, accompanied with the soft, slow melodies from my old Sonic Gear speakers, it all seemed to be happening all at once, all at place; and there’s  mii alone, in my room.





  Wiping away tears at my keyboard, (dust really irritates your eyes), the thought of Valentine’s Day, sinks down a part of mii, anchors deep down into my heart-strings, them  the chordea tendini scientifically. With flowers the main course set for this very special occasion and chocolates to add, I missed all those. Missed them did I, not to receive, but to give, to give to a person who one loves most, who that person you’ll do anything for, who that person, tugs strongly to your feelings, the world is by then, nothing but the person you love.





  And there you see couples, scurrying here and there preparing for this very event, a sight really, each trying hard to impress, trying hard to please, and trying hard to make it the best Valentine’s Day ever. 14th of February, a day which many say that love is in the air; a day many believe where Love is made to last forever. Walking into any shopping areas only made mii realize at that point, I’ve been left out of all the commotion, a commotion I would love to be in with. There, I started to look back, staring blanks at dresses and jewelries and much other such stuff, I know by then, how much I missed all these, though it may never be any help to my budget, but my heart pumps back then for only one, and for only one I was willing to go for anything.





  Hope as much as I could, everything is in tatters now. Memories were blurred by the unforgiving passing time, and though things may fast be forgotten, the urge to love, to care and to like still leaves a trail behind the scars that I once transverse. This year shall be a lonely Valentine’s Day for mii, a path left for mii to travel alone for now, to mend that broken heart.  Good things come and go, but some things are just too good to ever let go. Be it or be it not, being able to be together though not for long is an experience I could never forget. But if given a chance to ever choose again, I really hoped that we’ve never met. Harsh it may sound, but its better off hurting each other, at least for mii, I was devastated.







  Standing at the edge, the brink of a new dawn, it was sweet when it lasted, but it suffered a bitter ending. I’m dried out of tears now, my heart has too cried its lot, but that really has come to an end. Thinking back of all those sweet and bitter times really does make your heart skip a beat, yet for now, I’m happy. Love doesn’t walk alone, and I know there’s one, a right one waiting out there for mii. I’d just need to find that right person, and may that person be my eternity. Who knows life might take a perfect twist, a U-turn, though impossible, but the future holds a mystery, who knows…





  Back to bed I’m going, where there are dreams that I wished hard they were my reality. One thing’s for sure, coming up shall be my lonely Valentine’s Day, and for that, hopefully, my heart shall crack for the last time, tears may trickle to the last drop, for that, tears on a lonely Valentine’s Day….


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! May each of you find your LOVE on this wonderful occasion! XD




Signing off:
CJ Low

2 comments:

  1. aiyo.. ah kong a.. say le we open single party together.. xD don't be sad le la.. u still have us.. haha..
    Sometimes, things are better let off as memories and dreams.. it'll be more beautiful.. reality aren't that fulfilling.. Cheers ah kong~!

    -CheRishz-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, bachelor party huh? Find a place la we go~~
    Noe la, i'm getting better every single day, XD

    ReplyDelete