Tuesday 4 March 2014

All Of Me (John Legend) ~ Guitar Tabs





  Well, I'm sure by now many have gotten a tune in to this wonderful song, and although it excels best on pianos and violins, I guess it doesn't sound too bad either on guitar! Here's my tabs on the song, hope it suits well though. Anyway, happy jamming! :)




Capo 1 Standard D tuning



Verse 


Em                        C                       G

What would I do without your smart mouth

D                   Em

Drawing me in, and kicking me out

C               G                  D                     Em

Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can’t pin you down

C                      G

What’s going on in that beautiful mind

D              Em

I’m on your magical mystery ride

C               G                      D          Am

And I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright





Bridge


Am               Em

My heads under water

D              Am

But I’m breathing fine

Em              D

You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind





Chorus


G

Cause all of me

Em

Loves all of you

C

Love your curves and all your edges

D

All your perfect imperfections

G

Give your all to me

Em

I’ll give my all to you

C

You’re my end and my beginning

D

Even when I lose I’m winning

                         Em     C           G

Cause I give you all, all of me

Em             C        G              D

And you give me all, all of you, oh








Verse

Em               C                  G

How many times do I have to tell you

D                      Em

Even when you’re crying you’re beautiful too

C            G          D                   Em

The world is beating you down, I’m around through every move

C                 G

You’re my downfall, you’re my muse

D                         Em

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

C             G         D             Am

I can’t stop singing, its ringing, in my head for you



Back to Chorus



Bridge Change


Am             Em

Cards on the table

D              Am

Were both showing hearts

Am           Em                D

Risking it all, though it’s hard








Chorus

                 Em        C          G

Cause I give you all, all of me

Em            C       G            D

And you give me all, all of you, oh





And here's the song itself, this version featuring Lindsey Striling which, IMO one of the best to ever play those strings! 








Signing off:


Nickel Low CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment