Saturday 16 February 2013

Mr. Bontot Besaq @ Hasif!

He claimed himself to be handsome in this pic. Sad guy huh? 



  Well, we all have crazy and annoying friends, and you bet I've got a few then. One of them is this guy, his name is Hasif, his girlfriend is my fellow Uni mate from pharmacy and still he really is 'poyol' wherever he goes. PS: He said he's single and available! OMG!






  I could have long hit him in the groin then, really he could be a pain in your ass. By the way, we call him  'bontot besar', Big Arse, seriously, he does have an extraordinary protrusion right at the back. Comfort cushion I thought, or maybe an invitation for a kick up the ass. Haha!



That ass!



  But still he's a good person, plays futsal coolly and supports Chelsea like I do. Other than that, he is just another annoying person, hehe! And guess what he's doing by my side now, chanting my blog name 'Life, as we know it' again and again. Even worst, he asked mii to write a blog about him, well Hasif, here you go! haha! Bontot besaq!







Signing off:


Nickel Low CJ
(forced to write this blog by Hasif himself)




No comments:

Post a Comment