Saturday 28 April 2012

Taking Candy From A Baby?



  That feeling, again, pumping through my veins, my heart, my soul. For the first time after quite some time, it comes to life, that excitement, that adrenaline rush. But then, is it worth another go? Is it worth being kept in mind? And then, it soon came to light, only did I realized, it is better for mii to let go now, before getting hurt once again later. In fact, it came a little too late, as I was left with a bitter disappointment, but deep down that bitterness lies a handful of happiness.




  In life, sometimes there will be disappointments that you cannot avoid, and thus we'll just have to accept facts and reality I guess, no matter how they might be in a disadvantage to us. And for mii, that feeling it just destroys another part of mii, leaving mii vulnerable to all doubts of life. In fact, it would seem like a drama-sort-of-a-kind scene. It's all about timing, and mine, well I just got it all wrong.




  There is no fault in expressing your interest, admiration or love towards someone secretly. Truth is, many of us would just keep our feelings towards another person to ourselves, waiting for the right time to strike, the right time for things to fall in place perfectly. There are even many who waited patiently for that destined time, only to find that person being rounded-up in somebody else's time-hole. Devastating as it could be, it's just life as it is. There are no rules being set, just a simple yet breath-taking mind game on who has the guts to take it to the end. To lose out is nothing but a stepping stone for improvement, or may also be a time for one to just move on.





  Frankly speaking, it would seem easy to put all those into words, but to suffer that final blow is somewhat more terrorizing in reality. As for myself, sometimes I do think I self-destruct, I waited for the right time to go for it, and when time comes, there was then nothing else for mii to go for. To be able to only stand at one side, watching someone else hacking away what you thought was rightfully, or supposedly yours in the beginning, such a sight is simply unbearable to many. 

  I toughen up myself due to many similar occasions, and hence such scene shall never be a life-and -death matter to myself. But those aches do tend to hurt you bit by bit. You put so much hope, you had your happy times, you pushed yourself to work harder for that certain person to gain their heart and trust, and then only to find all your efforts in vain. To mii, I thought I found the right person, a heir to my fragile heart, but then never it was to be in the end.




  Seemingly those great communications we had for one another soon broke down, and it was always the thought of ''Instead of mii which we used to, why now him?'' lingering around that confused mind. Things change so quickly within a blink, and next up you find yourself being left out by the person you care most. You waited for the opportunity; patiently, calmly. But destiny has it's final words, we weren't meant to be. Hence, after a long time now, this feeling, it's inevitable. Is it jealously? Or is it pure care and love, affection towards that certain person? 




  Once again, to mii, I really never knew it would be this hard to handle, as if that other person was taking candy from a baby. But then, toughen up, move on! There will always be someone better in future, waiting for pick-up. I will miss though the fun times we had, for you are that person I used to admire, used to like and maybe love, as long as you are happy, then I shall be happy too! Wish you all the best of luck!! ^-^



Signing off,
Nickel Low C.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment